Ryan E. Poole of Perpetual Communications was contracted as Chief Operating Officer for the start up okdo.it – to bring to life the okdoit digital footprint in preparation to bring the software to market. Mr. Poole helped manage an international development team and briefly served as Scrum Master, overseeing several sprints using JIRA project and issue tracking software by Atlassian.
Kenneth Karter Digital Footprint
Cross Channel Marketing
- Private Beta Push
- oknameit Contest
- TechCrunch Conference Start-up Alley
- Developed Cross Channel Marketing Plan
- Listing on Several Start-up Promotion Websites
- Registration for Several Venture Capital Firm Websites
Slogan and mantra concepts created….
- “Send Email | Accomplish Anything”
- “The Marriage of Email and Task Management”